Letters, Forms, Information
Letters sent home to parents can sometimes get mislaid or lie crumpled at the bottom of a bag, emailed letters can be deleted accidentally, this page provides an opportunity to obtain a copy of any recent letter from Chiltern Hills Academy to parents. There are also links to some useful forms and other information.
Cycling to School
We encourage students to cycle to school as it is an activity which promotes an active healthy lifestyle and is also an environmentally friendly means of transport. We have a purpose built bike rack by the main entrance, bikes should be locked in this area each day.
However, parents must first apply for a school bike pass and agree to the terms of our 'APPLICATION TO RIDE A BICYCLE TO SCHOOL'.
This agreement has been created specifically to ensure children’s safety whilst encouraging safe and good road using practices and it must be signed by both child and parent before a bike pass can be obtained.
Forms, Links and Letters
- Social Media Letter 8 November 2021
- Covid Update - Mask Wearing 11 October 2021
- Click for link to Schoolscloud for Parent's Evenings booking system
- Click for guidance on booking an appointment
- A video to help with Parent's Evenings: Video Appointments: Parents - How to attend appointments over video call
- Remote Learning Guidance
- Annual Consent to Local Off-Site Visits and Medical Form (MS Word doc)
- Annual Consent to Local Off-Site Visits and Medical Form (PDF version)
- Changes to Education
- Course and Options Information 2022-2025 for Y8 Students
- Extra-Curricular Activities
- Free School Meals & Pupil Premium Application Form
- Health Care Form (MS Word doc)
- Health Care Form (PDF version)
- Agreement to administer medicine form (MS Word doc)
- Agreement to administer medicine form (PDF Version)
- Insurance for School Journeys
- Key Stage 4 Course and Options 2017 to 2020
- Leave of absence form (Word doc)
- Leave of absence form (PDF version)
- Mobile Technology Agreement
- Music Tuition
- Parent View - click link to tell Ofsted what you think about your child's school
- Advice for Parents about the career options for their children (external website)
- Need some help or advice?
- Support Services and helpline Information
- Updating your Emergency Contact Details (MS Word)
- Updating your Emergency Contact Details (PDF version)